Acceptable Use Policy
Last Updated: 01-01-2021
This Opsware Data Acceptable Use Policy sets out a list of acceptable and unacceptable conduct for our Services. You are responsible for compliance with this policy. Any violation of this policy is a breach of the Opsware Data Terms of Service and User Terms.
This policy may change as Opsware Data grows and evolves, so please check back regularly for updates and changes.
Capitalized terms used below but not defined in this policy have the meaning set forth in the User Terms of Service.
Users of the Opsware Data Platform or Services must do each of the following:
- keep passwords and all other login information confidential;
- monitor and control all activity conducted through your account in connection with the Services;
- promptly notify us if you become aware of or reasonably suspect any illegal or unauthorized activity or a security breach involving your accounts or teams, including any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of a username, password, or account;
- comply in all respects with all applicable terms of the third party applications, including any that Customer elects to integrate with the Services that you access or subscribe to in connection with the Services. comply with all User Terms of Service, including the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy;
- comply with all applicable statutes, ordinance, regulations, rules, orders, treaties, and other laws, including, but not limited to, all intellectual property, data, privacy, and export control laws, and regulations promulgated by any government agencies, including, but not limited to, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and any rules of any national and other securities exchanges;
- upload and disseminate only Customer Data to which Customer owns all required rights under law and under contractual and fiduciary relationships (such as proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements) and do so only consistent with applicable law;
- use the Services only for the benefit of Customer and only for the purposes requested by the Customer;
- use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the Services; and
- comply with all User Terms of Service, including the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy;·
Users of the Opsware Data Platform or Services may not do any of the following:
- upload to, or transmit from, the Services any data, file, software, or link that contains or redirects to a virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other harmful component or a technology that unlawfully accesses or downloads content or information stored within the Services or on the hardware of Opsware Data or any third party or otherwise may compromise the security of the Services or Opsware Data's systems;
- attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, hack, disable, interfere with, disassemble, modify, copy, translate, or disrupt the features, functionality, integrity, or performance of the Services (including any mechanism used to restrict or control the functionality of the Services) and any source code associated with the Services, any third party use of the Services, or any third party data contained therein (except to the extent such restrictions are prohibited by applicable law);
- use the Services to store, upload, or transmit any harassing, offensive, abusive, pornographic, or illegal content or for the purposes of engaging in any harassment, abuse or unethical or illegal activity;
- permit any third party that is not an Authorized User to access or use a username or password for the Services;
- share, transfer or otherwise provide access to an account designated for you to another person;
- use the Services to store, upload, or transmit any Customer Data or other information or content that may infringe upon or misappropriate someone else’s trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property right, or any privacy or publicity right, or that otherwise may be tortious or unlawful;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services or related systems or networks or to defeat, avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, or otherwise circumvent any software protection or monitoring mechanisms of the Services;
- access the Services in order to build a similar or competitive product or service or copy any ideas, features, functions, or graphics of the Services;
- use the Services in any manner that may harm minors or that interacts with or targets people under the age of thirteen;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an employee of ours, an “Administrator”, an “Owner”, any Customer, or any other Authorized User, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person, organization or entity;
- use the Services to export any information or content to foreign nationals or countries in violation of any export controls, embargoes, or other statutes, regulations, or other laws;
- access, search, or create accounts for the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping” or creating accounts in bulk);
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- place any advertisements within a Opsware Data client;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
- abuse referrals or promotions to get more credits than deserved;
- sublicense, resell, time-share or similarly exploit the Services;
- use the Services for consumer, personal, or household purposes, as Opsware Data is intended for use by businesses and organizations;
- use contact or other user information obtained from the Services (including email addresses) to contact Authorized Users outside of the Services without their express permission or authority or to create or distribute mailing lists or other collections of contact or user profile information for Authorized Users for use outside of the Services; or
- authorize, permit, enable, induce or encourage any third party to do any of the above.
If we believe a violation of the policy is deliberate or repeated, or presents a credible risk of harm to other users, our Customers, the Services, or any third parties, we may suspend or terminate your access immediately with or without notice to you.